Sunday, August 19, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses not to mention an organization

Bought 10,000 cars food, according to the algorithm of ice and dust on the clothes, you have to grab him 500, which is nearly 50 years
Guards development to this day,cheap oakley sunglasses, I can not say it is the specific value of an analogy, you can say that China worth? You can say the United States worth it? Mention Guards Even if it is in the Guards under the hundreds of departments casual one, its value is also immeasurable.
To such an extent Guards want to perish, can only be split if I'll be gone, not a powerful force to restrain you, each departmentalized, then ... division could offer a way of extinction.
However, I had foreseen this day, and early to make arrangements, even if I do not, the Guards still can not split, no unification between the various departments genus, mutual restraint, totally can not be independent, want an independent, really point may not have.
This is like the tax industry and commerce both split, split got it? Simply two different departments, although the same country, but they each have their own work, once the independent out, then nothing is.
In addition, I also strengthened the binding force of religion, the Guards of high-level, are senior believers, my faith is strong, unshakable, I left a decade, but the Guards, but has not been split I leave a hundred years, things still will not have any change!
To such an extent, only one case, Guards possible destruction, this is - all of humanity to be destroyed!
Faint sigh, I am calm ice dust Tao: Listened to me, ice and dust, confused eyes looked at the front, murmured: our poor too far compared with the Guards, like a drop in the ocean, too small. Here, ice and dust look fierce ferocious teeth and said: off, but I will still continue to work hard, and then organized one! Capital is too strong, the Guards have opened my mouth, I want to say something, but in the end I gave up, I would like to tell the ice and dust, and the Guards do, it is simply impossible , not to mention an organization, is a country, Guards are not looked down on, is now the Guards, the only unified in this magical world, is the only challenging goals, and any individuals and groups are not line of sight on the Guards.
However, I am very clear, ice and dust are now relying on hatred, in support of their own, once I put this hatred to the deprived, he will be completely at a loss, do not know how to do the next.
Dilemma is wavering, and fierce ice and dust look to me earnestly and said: Zhang

No comments:

Post a Comment